Pages

16 Mar 2016

I can no longer be silent.


I know far too many women who have been sexually assaulted.
I am one of them.


These men, who rape and exploit our bodies, walk among us, and our silence perpetuates their crimes. I count the men who beat their wives, and mistreat females here as well.
I know far too many men silent on the matter.
I can no longer be silent.


Rape culture has become the norm and much too many dealings, with numerous members of the opposite sex, are highly sexualised - this behaviour is cunning, disgusting, and teeters on violence.
This, is unacceptable.


I challenge each of us to confront the issues in our sphere of influence. We need to empower other females not to feel shame. Its pains me a great deal that so many women hide the crimes of these low life's.
We're together on this.

I challenge men to stand up and take responsibility in healing the violence permeating our boardrooms, social spaces, schools, and homes. I challenge men to be role models to their sons, brothers, nephews, friends, fathers and uncles.


We all contribute to the state of our moral fibre.

I'm done being silent.













No comments: