Pages

25 May 2011

I Love You! I Love You! I LoveYou!

Good morning Etchers! We are so very glad that you are here with us for our daily dose of Love :)

When last did you look at yourself? Not to put make-up on, or wash you face. But to stand in the mirror and glare at yourself and be awed. Must of us almost never.

Take some time to look at yourself deeply, with kindness and begin to tell the person in front of you that you Love them. "I Love You! I Love You. I Love You!!" It may feel uncomfortable at first, even painful but look at that person and proclaim it, watch the tone you use, perhaps smile a little and slowly the Love for yourself will reveal itself to be as alive as ever. Look at yourself and say, "I love you and forgive me seeking what I already am. I am beautiful, worthy and enough!







Let us Love!


No comments: